- Remove product tube from package.
- Holding tube upright, twist off cap.
- Turn the cap around and place opposite end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, remove cap from tube.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog’s hair.
- Apply the entire tube of product solution (1.0 ml) as a spot to the skin at three or more different locations on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades and base of the tail
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin.
- Wrap tube and put in trash.
USE ONLY FOR DOGS IN THE WEIGHT RANGE INDICATED ON THE PACKAGE AND OVER 12 WEEKS OF AGE.
DO NOT USE ON CATS – MAY BE FATAL
Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or mouth and do not allow the dog to ingest this product. Repeat applications may be necessary, but do not apply more often than once every 3 weeks, except to reapply after shampooing the dog.
READ THE ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
Some animals may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Reactions in dogs may include skin sensitivity. Dogs may show lethargy, increased pruritus (itchiness), erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Observe the dog following treatment. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with a mild, non-insecticidal shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375 for emergency medical treatment. Have the product container or label with you when calling or consulting with your veterinarian. For consumer questions call 1-888-314-8588.
Hazardous to Humans:
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Hazardous to Domestic Animals:
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. DO NOT USE ON CATS or animals other than dogs. Cats which actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effect. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. It is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using this product with any other pesticide or drug.
FIRST AID, If Swallowed:
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water, if able to swallow.
- Do not induct vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If In Eyes:
- Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.