Cats and Kittens
8 Weeks and Older
- Remove and open Package.
- Open applicator and apply VetGuard for Cats
- Hold upright with foil side away from you and snap applicator tip back to open
- Find a spot between the cat’s shoulder blades and part hair. Place the open end of the applicator just above the skin and squeeze.
- Apply the entire contents of the applicator as a spot to the skin at three or more different locations directly onto the cat’s skin.
- Avoid applying on top of the hair coat. Do not touch treated area until dry.
USE ONLY FOR CATS AND KITTENS 8 WEEKS & OLDER.
DO NOT USE ON RABBITS OR ON OTHER ANIMALS.
READ THE ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged animals. You may also contact SAFETYCALL INTERNATIONAL at 1-855-844-4375 (independent veterinarians and pharmacists on staff 24 hours/7 days per week). For Customer Service call 1-888-314-8588.
After applying VetGuard for Cats, check your cat for side-effects such as redness from skin irritation, scratching or other signs of discomfort. In some cases, vomiting or diarrhea have been reported from grooming after treatment. If you observe these signs or symptoms in your treated cat, contact your veterinarian. You may also contact SAFETYCALL INTERNATIONAL at 1-855-844-4375 (independent veterinarians and pharmacists on staff 24 hours/7 days per week).
For consumer questions call 1-888-314-8588.
Hazardous to Humans:
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, or using tobacco. Have the product container label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-855-844-4375 for emergency medical treatment information.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing:
- Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If in Eyes:
- Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.